Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Abbey's a Star!

Abbey-Abigail is branching out from print modeling to television! SEE BELOW! (Chicago ABC affiliate - Channel 7) I'll be setting the VCR, too (Abbey's not an early riser, but I'll make sure she's watching!) (Now if I could just get her to go down the stairs outside!)
Love you,
Shirley


From:Roy, Kevin R [Kevin.R.Roy@abc.com]
Sent:Wednesday,October 22, 2008 9:15 AM
To:Shirley Mumaugh
Subject:RE: LOVE my pet
Shriley,
Want to let you know we plan to use the photo of your cute dog this upcoming Sunday, October 26.
Look for it to air around 6:15am.
Thanks for watching ABC7!
Kevin RoyAnchor/Reporter
WLS-TV ABC7
190 N. State St.
Chicago, IL 60601
(312) 750-7577
-----Original Message-----
Sent:Sunday, September 14, 2008 11:19 PM
To:Roy, Kevin R
Subject:LOVE my pet
Abbey was given to me by my best friend. She personifies "unconditional love!"
When I get home from school, she's the best "welcoming committee!"
Abbey has ME very well trained -- I get her treats any time she goes out!

No comments: