Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ONE YEAR LATER

Presidents' Day (February 16, 2009) marked a very special anniversary for me. Last February was full of unpleasantness (Sharon in ICU, Mom in ICU, Mom's death, Bailey's rough start), but the 16th marked a bright moment. On the 16th, Cyndi, Megan and Kevin brought my Abbey-Abigail to me. Megan and Kevin had taken her for her shots, spay, and recovery. Little did I know how Abbey would steal my heart.

THANK YOU Cyndi, Megan, and Kevin for the best gift ever!


3 comments:

MomM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MomM said...

Abbey-Abigail is YOUR dog - and you can see it in your eyes and in hers. You need to post pics with her "new" haircut. She has been so good for you (and you to her)! I, too, am glad Cyndi, Megan, and Kevin gave her to you. Thanks guys.
1-2-3
Sharon

MomM said...

p.s. I deleted my first comment - three typos.
1-2-3
Sharon