Monday, December 29, 2008

I must be the luckiest (or most spoiled) person ever!


I have been in panic mode again about finishing "The Move" to the new building. Today, Bryan unloaded the scooter I had at the old building and reloaded the things thrown in on the last Thursday. (We thought we'd have Friday to finish packing and sending things over - Mother Nature took that day away.) Knowing that I'd have trouble unloading the car, I threw a quick note on Facebook and Myspace. In less than 17 minutes, Kriste, Meghan, Crissy, Cynthia, Rosanne, and Nathan answered that they'd be there for me. I don't know if I'm lucky or spoiled, but I DO know that I am SOOOOOOOOOOO relieved! My guardian angels are so working overtime!


1 comment:

MomM said...

You are neither "lucky" nor "spoiled"; you are LOVED! Enjoy it and relish the thought of being in a BRAND NEW BUILDING. It's fun!
1-2-3
Sharon